Is he a man big on family affairs? Does he love and relate well with members of his family or is he estranged from them completely? How well does he settle family conflicts between himself and members of his extended family? A man who isn’t emotionally attached to his own immediate family will surely have issues when it comes to getting emotionally attached to any woman.
A man who isn’t emotionally attached to his own immediate family will surely have issues when it comes to getting emotionally attached to any woman.
You can seek out the answers to these questions through your own investigations, or you can get all the answers you need from him directly.
His willingness to share his feelings and the details of his life also determines just how ready he is to get into a serious relationship with you. Moreover, having a heart-to-heart talk with him strengthens the bond between you and connects you to each other on a deeper level.
A man who isn’t emotionally ready for you is the complete opposite of an emotionally ready or mature man. The following are a few characteristics of this type of man:
- He wants nothing but a casual relationship with all the works, friendship, sex, and intimacy but no strings attached.
- He never takes responsibility for his feelings instead he lives in constant denial refusing your feelings and denying his also.
- An emotionally unavailable man is inconsistent in his feelings towards you, one day he’s keenly interested in you and the next he puts a distance between you both by delaying in replying your texts, or not replying at all, offering lame excuses when questioned about the changes in his behavior.
- He shows little interest in the most important aspects of your life, such as; family, career, hobbies, and aspirations.
- He avoids responsibility. This one here is a big red flag, indicating that he isn’t emotionally ready for you, or anyone else. He isn’t likely to contribute to the progress of your relationship and only gets on the defensive when there’s any conflict or issues in the relationship.
Finding the right partner
In order avoid getting into a relationship you’ll regret later on in the future, it’s important to know how to find the right person. With attention paid to these points by you, the right time, and the right reasons to begin a healthy relationship will arise. This will go much further in giving you that blissful and long-lasting relationship, which is the heart’s desire of every woman.
This will go much further in giving you that blissful and long-lasting relationship, which is the heart’s desire of every woman, and help you identify another key aspect of knowing if your man is emotionally ready for you.